Feb 6, 2008

A few things.

Howdy all.
Here's some of the work I've been doing lately.


Some tonal studies for our first digital painting assignment in photoshop...



..and the final painting.




A weight lift/toss animation. It was my first humanoid character animation (not including walk cycles). I wasn't too pleased with it so at the very end I had him collapse into the shards of glass, which made their way into his organs, causing him to...expire.



For this assignment we had to have one character walking, another running, and some level of interaction between the two. Gotta love them flapjacks.


Hope you like, feel free to comment. More to come soon!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Nice stuff 8)
I'm impressed with the quality of your animations, Frank, you're super good :D

I would suggest colouring the lines on your background, making them not so dark. Though that may or may not work for you :p

Joel Beaudet said...

BONES! real nice layout. Hows summer goin so far? You gotta get the FEE FI FO FUM, and snake animations up. Hilarious.